Monday, September 14, 2009

The movie

I have no television, I have no cell phone, I am not computer savvy. I bought my computer for $550 in July. I added no software. No hardware. In fact I don't know what the difference is. I am 37 and have rarely used a computer.

I watched "Did you know, 3.0" & then "Mr. Winkle Wakes Up" and it got me thinking. How could I do that? I remember saying, "It's like having an extra teacher that is really interesting in the classroom with you." I had to know if it was possible. So, I spent a few hours looking around, searching online.

This is why I chose to do this specific project:

I was given a group assignment last week in my EDF 315 class that had to involve two main historical events in history from 1950-1974.

Since slideshows and television was first introduced to the classroom in this time period it got me thinking of a theme. After that it was just a matter of several hours of putting together something I thought was appropriate. I know it is not brilliant but I just wanted to put something together that showed the group I was working with some possibilities. It is very easy to edit the clip once you have it formated. After talking to the group we had our presentation done an hour later. Easy and anyone can do it.


Look on the right hand side of my blog under "Important links" and you will see my first movie. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic learning experience. made my day, week, month and semester. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete