Tuesday, September 1, 2009

MacWeekly

So I now know what to listen to if I can't fall asleep or think my life sucks. Seriously, I have enjoyed every little thing that I have seen or learned until now. I'm trying to stay positive so I don't think I'll comment on this as it is just not my cup of tea. Over the top talk about technology that I have no clue about or know anything about. At this moment it is out of my league.

I did find a useful link to a video on mac animation (on the page that highlights podcasts that they subscribe to) and am currently downloading it. Hopefully I'll find everything I need to make an animated movie....at least that's what she said. I mean that's what they say.

4 comments:

  1. Ha Ha I agree it was pretty boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never fell asleep but I would have prefered to go to the dentist for an hour than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I would never miss it. But what about the approach they take to the podcast. Ignoring content, what was your reaction to the way in which MBW is put together?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its great that they can sit and discuss options and opinions with each other, and anyone wanting to listen, almost like public radio. I sometimes listen to NPR on Saturday mornings and hear" CAR TALK" and the set up and interaction was very similar.

    I think if I was proficient then the subject matter would be more interesting to me. I certainly don't know about cars but "CAR TALK" is easy to follow and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete