Monday, September 7, 2009

Tinkernut.com

I just watched a wee step by step instructional podcast that demonstrates how to make a podcast. You can go to Tinkernut.com and it will give you all the information you need. It's free and basically all you need is a ,microphone, and software that you can download for free. It gives links to podcast.com which is a one stop shop for podcasting.
Although the information comes at you very fast and in a non exciting way, you can rewind or pause to ensure you are following the steps correctly. I've tried going to Audacity.com and doing this but have had a wee problem. I will try audio software in a search, which is what they suggested originally. After I try this I will edit my post and let you know how it went.

2 comments:

  1. This blog was very helpful! Whenever we make a podcast in my class, I will keep this website in mind. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try www.audacity.com You will e redirected to the correct site for downloading.

    Great exploration!

    ReplyDelete