Monday, August 31, 2009

Hello Kids

I thought this was very informative because it gave great examples. "Video is the media of today" Is exactly the point. It is difficult to capture peoples attention and by giving them visual aids, and something they enjoy, they will pay more attention. "The picture is worth a 1,000 words, so video must be worth a 1,000,000: comment really hits home what you could do if you became organized and had resources. I like the developmental stages for building confidence and hope to transition into a few little clips rather than the standard over head projector or presentation with power point. I Think it would help the student, the teacher, and the audience to practice with video and audio. I still get nervous standing in front of the class at University for some reason and this is a great lesson preparing anyone how to get comfortable.

I realize it is a lot to take on. Learning the uses and editing. Worrying about lights and stuff but really you learn as you go. Not attempting it is tragic. I want to learn how to make a wee animation and post it NOW.

1 comment: